About TNG furniture
- About TNG furniture
- Code of Practice
Are you looking for superior built-in wardrobe storage solutions? Look no further, we offer the most innovative and superior products on the market. There is never a trade-off between quality and price as we endeavour to provide the greatest value for money.
Our primary focus will always be the quality of the product, as we aim to offer the latest technological solutions to wardrobe storage that will satisfy the customer’s needs. Although there are other suppliers in the market, we consider ourselves to be superior to them as we research and invest in greater technologies to be able to provide the latest and innovative products to our customers. We also aim to achieve repeat custom as well as customer referrals as we wish to share our latest and greatest innovations with all.
We seek to satisfy all customer’s needs, so that they have the technology to make the most of the storage space that they have. TNG wants all of our customers to enjoy the complete process of making a transaction with us, from the initial enquiry to the installation and customer after care if there were ever any issues to arise. We hope that all customers with us have a positive experience and can take this away to friends, family or even business colleagues. We aim to maintain positive communication throughout the entire process.
We interact with our customers to reach their desired outcome and resolve their storage issues whilst providing the latest designs to coincide with the latest innovative technologies. All staff are professional and are determined to focus on customers’ needs, providing outstanding levels of customer service.
We continually seek to improve all aspects of our business, from logistics to fitting and customer service. We continually set higher standards and continually beat these standards. We believe that we currently set some of the highest standards within this industry. All information from within our business is collated and analysed to help improve how our business operates.
Our team has a robust code of practice which is practiced and followed throughout the business. Our code of practice is based on several different rules or terms of operation. These rules cover:
- Zero tolerance approach to cold calling, meaning that all of our sales are natural, and exact quotes are made on appointment.
- Positive attitude towards a sale of designs. By this we mean that we are not focussed on making the sale, we are focussed on offering what the customer needs.
- Communication is of utmost importance, particularly with punctuality and appointments. Any issues with potential delays with meet ups should always be directly communicated with the customer immediately.
- Try to be as convenient as possible for the customer. More so for the fitting of any purchases as being more convenient for the customer will improve the satisfaction the customer gains.
- TNG is a professional company so we must for this reason always look professional and presentable, as well as act professional under all circumstances.
We are committed to our staff as we invest money and time into training all of our staff and supporting them to be as successful as they possibly can. Our working environment is stimulating but friendly, and we encourage our staff to try to advance themselves wherever possible, whether they are working as fitters or making the sales as salesmen.