- The first and most important is the fact that you get the wardrobe of your choice fitted. If you buy a home, it comes with wardrobes that the previous owner installed. They may not be to your liking for many reasons – they could be too small, too big, inelegant or even too old. Fitted wardrobes allow you to be the one who decides on what your wardrobes look like.
- Like most bespoke furniture, fitted wardrobes allow you to make use of the space that you have. It doesn’t matter whether it is a large space or a small one; it doesn’t matter if you have an awkward corner or a very tight fit. Experts in fitted wardrobes are able to work with all kinds of spaces to give you the kind of wardrobe that you want.
- Often, when you have regular wardrobes, there is a small space between the top of the wardrobe and the ceiling. This space accumulates a lot of dust but as it is so small, you cannot get your hand in there to clean it. If you install a fitted wardrobe, it will extend all the way to the ceiling and there won’t be any dust at all.
- Fitted wardrobes allow you to utilize the space according to your needs. If you have a lot of shoes, for instance, you will need a bigger shoe area which may not be available in a regular wardrobe. If you get a custom made one you can have it designed so that it can accommodate all your shoes.
- Fitted wardrobes allow you to make better use of the space that you have. If you have a small bedroom, for instance, you can have a wardrobe fitted in such a fashion that there is space at the top where you can stash away things like suitcases which would otherwise occupy space on your floor.
As you can see, there are many reasons why you should install fitted wardrobes in your bedroom.